Purchase on DME eStore
Hoist Rings by Jergens
For a better value in a domestically forged, high strength, alloy steel hoist ring, Jergens Lifting Solutions is your mold lifting solution.
Over 75 years of high quality SAFETY Hoist Rings
- Full 360° Swivel and 180° Pivot for full Action
- Rated at 5:1 Strength Factor
- Material: High Quality Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide (Except Washer)
- U-Bar, Bolt, Pins, Base, Washer and Bushing are Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Washer: Zinc Plated with Gold Colored (Inch), Clear/Blue (Metric) Conversion Coating for easy visual ID
- Proof Tested to 200% of Rated Load Capacity
- Certificate of Proof Test provided with each ring
- 3D Solid Models available for down load in multiple formats
- CE Certified
Rugged American Made Quality
Jergen hoist rings are made right here in the USA, starting with domestically-produced, certified alloy steel. Choose Jergens and get tough, dependable, American-made quality every time.
Quality Control for Safety’s Sake
Their quality control procedures define the entire manufacturing process and provide complete traceability from raw materials, tested in Jergen’s metallurgical lab, to finished product. Their state-of-the-art, 110,000 square foot facility is ISO 9001:2008 rated, and their center and side pull hoist rings are CE certified. Finally, all hoist rings conform to the following standards: (OSHA) 29 CFR 1918, ASME B30-26, MIL-STD-1365C, MIL-STD-209K.
Terms of Sale
Hot Runner Service & Repair
Controller Repair & Calibration
Mold Flow Services
Barrel Repair & Resleeving