Purchase on DME eStore
High Standard Insulating Properties
DME High Temperature Insulator Sheets
DME’S Industry recognized blue board is the preferred product for mold and die industries to prevent heat transfer and conserve energy.
Premuim Blue Board
- Reduce Energy Cost
- Consistent High Quality Parts
- Faster Start Up Times
- Lower Overall Maintenance
- Reduce Heat….
– From Mold to Press
– From Mold to Final Product
– From Mold to Surrounding Environment
Available in 4 Styles
- HTIS – Blank sheets – full or cut to standard mold base size
Ideal for all faces of Compression Mold Bases (special order cut to size or machine in-house)
- HTISC* – Machined with the center hole only (use with 6541 and 6544 locating rings)
- HTISM* – Pre-machined complete with center hole, assembly holes & HTIS installation holes
- Custom – Cut to size and machined per customer supplied file
* Dimensions and locations based on the DME Classic Mold Base
HTIS Industries and Applications
- Injection Molds – top, bottom & rails
- Molding Machines – press platen
- Compression Molds – multiple faces
- INJECTION MOLDERS
- COMPRESSION MOLDERS
- BLOW MOLDERS
- PULTRUSION MOLDERS
- RUBBER MANUFACTURERS
DME HIGH TEMPERATURE INSULATOR SHEETS ARE AVAILABLE TO SUIT ANY APPLICATION.
AVAILABLE IN ½” OR ¼” THICK OPTIONS
Full Sheets in 4 Sheet Sizes:
- 18” X 36”
- 24” X 36”
- 36” X 36”
- 48” X 96”
- BLANK SHEET CUT TO (43) DME CLASSIC MOLD BASE SIZES
- CUT TO (43) DME CLASSIC MOLD BASE SIZES, MACHINED WITH A CENTER HOLE FOR USE WITH DME 6541 OR 6544 LOCATING RING
- CUT TO (43) DME CLASSIC MOLD BASE SIZES, MACHINED COMPLETE WITH CENTER HOLE, MOUNTING AND ASSEMBLY HOLES
ALSO AVAILABLE IN CUSTOM SIZE WIDTH AND LENGTHS, OR WITH CUSTOM MACHINING PER PRINT.
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NEEDS DME HAS YOU COVERED.