Thinswitch Injection Molding Limit Switches
Liquid Resistant Mold Limit Switches
Thinswitch® is a liquid-resistant injection molding limit switch that is designed to verify ejector plate return in areas where occasional water or oil spray is present. The Thinswitch helps prevent accidental mold close in injection molding applications by providing a position switch that is tied to the injection molding machine control. The liquid resistance mold limit switch uses the same mounting hole locations at the origional Thinswitch.
The Thinswitch has been tested for reliability over 10 million cycles without failure. Two switches can be used in series for larger molds to ensure the ejector plate return, preventing costly mold damage.
Standard & High Temperature Limit Switches
The Thinswitch® Limit Switch is specially designed to verify ejector plate return before permitting the mold to close in injection molding machines. This is thin enough to fit inside the ejector housing, it can also be used for core slides, or any place space is limited.
The Thinswitch injection molding limit switch has been tested for reliability in more than 10 million cycle without faliure. Two switches can be used in series for larger molds the ensure the ejector plate returns, preventing costly mold damage. The Thinswitch mold limit switch is designed for use in very low power mold protection control circuits. It's not intenteded to switch heavy loads in power applications.
Global Thinswitch Limit Switch
- Over 10 million cycle life
- 175F (121C) Standard Temperature Rating
- 250F (121C) High-temperature unit for higher temperature needs.
- Adjustable actuation between .187" and .250" from the mold base.
- 3/16" thick design fits snugly behind the ejector plate between the rest buttons
- Stripped and tinned 6 ft. wire leads
- Mounting screws and wire clips included.
- Prevents costly damage by ensuring the ejector assembly is fully returned.
- Adjustable operating point allows actuation between .187" and .250" from the base.
- 3/18" thick design fits snugle behind the ejector plate in the space provided by the rest buttons
- Included mounting hardware installs the Thisswitch Limit Switch easily.
- Stripped and tinned 6 ft. wire leads make the switch ready to install without modification.
- 175F(79.4) standard temperature rating enables use for most molding applications
- 250F(121C) high temperature unit is available for higher temperature needs.
- Quality tested over 10 million cycles to provide long, dependable service.
- Linear adjustment set screw can be set within .005 to .0025
- A limit switch specifically designed for use in injection molds with 3mm and 4mm rest buttons to verify that the ejector plate assembly is fuly returned before allowing a mold to close after part ejection.
- Switch mounting is accomplished using integral mounting holes, or by using a special bracket (included) that allows the switch to slide into place from the edge of the mold base without disassembling the mold.
- A polyurethane dome and wire seal protect the internal switch mechanism from water or oil contamination, providing a longer switch life.
- reliability for over 14 million cycles without failure.
- Prevents expensive mod repair and maximizes uptime.
- Suitable for use in enviornments up to 80C
- SPST Switching action, with gold-plated internal contacts for reliable operation.
- Comes with wire leads (28 guage stranded) and 2-conductor shielded cables, 2m long.
Buy It | Or View The PDF